Achieve Your Dream Smile with INVISALIGN – TEEN
INVISALIGN pioneered the world’s first clear aligners, they changed so much more than how people straighten their teeth. It is why 9 million people (and counting) have now transformed their lives with their removable, near-invisible aligners.
Achieve Your Dream Smile with INVISALIGN and UltraSmile in London minutes from Canary Wharf. We offer the most Comprehensive and best Priced fully inclusive INVISALIGN Package in London minutes from the City and Canary Wharf.
Welcome to UltraSmile*, winner of the UK’s Private Practice of the Year and one of the world’s leading Centre of Excellence in Dentistry with a reputation for providing world class General, Cosmetic, Orthodontic and INVISALIGN treatments all under one roof.
Principle dentist and co-founder, Dr Thang Nghiem, is one of the World’s leading cosmetic dentists and is also a TOP 50 INVISALIGN PROVIDER in EUROPE with the highest INVISALIGN provider level of DIAMOND PLUS and with almost 5000 cases completed to date from all over the world. This mean that we are in INVISALIGN’S TOP 1% of Providers in the UK & EUROPE.
Dr Nghiem boasts an impressive client list and has treated numerous celebrity clients.
At UltraSmile*, we offer a level of service to our INVISALIGN patients unrivalled in the industry as well as having the industry’s best and most comprehensive INVISALIGN all-inclusive package and all at a very competitive and unbeatable price.
With us being a DIAMOND PLUS provider of Invisalign and one of Europe’s Top 50 Providers, it not only means you are in safe and experienced hands due to the large number of cases we have successfully completed but we receive the highest trade discount from INVISALIGN which we pass on to our patients.
We are currently offering an amazing 50% DISCOUNT on the INVISALIGN Aligners in our packages
Our Award winning INVISALIGN TEEN Package with all the discounts is £3345 (for One Arch) or £3595 (for Both Arches).
Our industry’s most comprehensive INVISALIGN TEEN Package include to following;
- INCLUDED A Comprehensive New Patient Check Up
- PRECISE INVISALIGN Treatment Design Clincheck using the most advanced iTero/Trios 3D Scanners (no more dental moulds!) and all necessary X-Rays
- BESPOKE INVISALIGN Treatment (including ALL appointments and the 50% Discount)
- FREE Home WHITENING (worth £295)
- FREE Cosmetic Tooth Shaping (smoothing of edges) at the end (worth £95 per tooth)
- FREE 1st Refinement if needed (worth £595)
- FREE 3 Sets of the INVISALIGN VIVERA RETAINERS (worth £500)
- FREE Up to 5 Years Warranty on all INVISALIGN TEEN cases (see our full terms and conditions)
- OPTIONAL DENTAL MONITORING (£195 normally £295)
The DENTAL MONITORING feature that we have as an additional extra in our packages is new and revolutionary as it will in most cases give a better more predictable result, faster treatment time and very importantly enable us to monitor your progress from afar meaning drastically less visits to our practice also enabling you to continue with your treatment even if we have a further COVID-19 shutdown. We are amongst the very first Dental Practice to offer this service in Europe. Further information can be found at https://dental-monitoring.com/patient/
Book now for a NO OBLIGATION, FREE CONSULTATION (normally £95) and see if you are suitable for the INVISALIGN Treatment.
Call us on 020 3944 0160 and experience our award-winning service.
What is INVISALIGN TEEN?
The INVISALIGN TEEN is the perfect Invisible treatment for teenager. It is discreet, comfortable, removable for sports and less visits to the dentist.
The Ultimate Teeth Straightening Solution for Teens
Your teen is at an age where fitting in is so important, and INVISALIGN Teen helps minimize the impact of “Getting Braces.” INVISALIGN Teen is quickly becoming the solution of choice for teens that need to correct alignment issues and want to avoid traditional braces.
Benefits of INVISALIGN TEEN
INVISALIGN Teen aligners are moulded out of a clear plastic material, making it nearly impossible for other people to see them on the teeth. That virtually eliminates the embarrassment of wearing braces.
Small Blue indicators built into the aligners reveal if they are being worn properly and as frequently as necessary. That helps improve patient cooperation and produce a better result faster.
Align Technologies, the makers of Invisalign Teen, offer up to six free replacement trays. That means it’s not the end of the world if one (or three) of them gets lost.
INVISALIGN Teen can be used to correct a wide range of alignment issues, from mild to severe, and is equally effective in all situations.
Compared to wearing traditional braces, INVISALIGN teen requires far fewer visits to the dentist. That’s because emergency visits are almost never necessary. Both parents and teens will appreciate spending less time in the waiting room.
Foods like candy, nuts, and chips can cause problems with traditional braces and must largely be avoided. Since INVISALIGN Teen aligners can be removed at any time, it’s not a problem to keep eating your favourite snacks.
It’s easy to maintain great oral health with INVISALIGN Teen since the aligner can simply be slipped off the teeth when it’s time to brush and floss.
The cost of INVISALIGN Teen is equivalent to traditional braces. And thanks to flexible payment plans, correcting alignment issues doesn’t have to put stress on the family budget.
Since the aligners are made of plastic and don’t use any brackets or wires, there is no risk of the inside of the mouth becoming cut or irritated.
Traditional braces can make it difficult to play sports or certain musical instruments. That’s never a problem when you can simply take the INVISALIGN Teen aligner out.
INVISALIGN vs. Traditional Braces
INVISALIGN uses custom-made aligners to straighten your teeth over time. These aligners are clear and comfortable. You wear them over your teeth full time and get a new aligner every two weeks or so. They can be removed at any time for eating, playing sports, playing musical instruments, or for school pictures. The best part is no one has to know you are wearing them because they are virtually invisible!
Traditional braces use metal brackets that are attached to the teeth and a wire to correct problems over time. The brackets can be uncomfortable when they press up against your lip. When the wire is tightened, you may also experience a high level of discomfort. Additionally, the look of traditional braces can be unflattering and tend so make some self-conscious.
Problems INVISALIGN Teen Can Solve
Abnormal jaw growth or missing teeth can be primary causes of gapped teeth. Large gaps between teeth can lead to gum problems and increase the risk of periodontal disease. With INVISALIGN Teen you will look good while closing the gap!
This occurs when the upper teeth bite comes way over the lower teeth. You may want to fix this to have a more confident smile, but it’s also important to reduce wear on the lower teeth.
An underbite is when the lower teeth protrude past the upper teeth. It can be slight or exaggerated, but fixing the misalignment can help keep your teeth stay strong and avoid further joint pain.
This isn’t as common, but it is when the lower and upper teeth are unable to connect. This can be caused by an abnormal jaw structure or excessive thumb sucking. Correcting an open bite with INVISALIGN Teen will help repair painful chewing and can help correct speech impediments.
Overcrowding occurs when there is simply not enough space for all the teeth to fit properly. Many people wish to correct overcrowding for cosmetic reasons, but overcrowding can also cause plaque build-up and tooth decay.
This is when the upper and lower jaws are both misaligned. It can cause wear and tear on the teeth as well as gum disease and bone loss. Invisalign Teen can re-align the upper and lower teeth gradually over time.
The INVISALIGN TEEN Guarantee
At UltraSmile, patient care is our passion. We are probably the only practice the UK to offer an up to 5 years guarantee on the INVISALIGN TEEN Treatment so that you have peace of mind and know that should your teen’s teeth move again after treatment then you do not have to pay the full amount to fix the relapse.
How the 5 Years Warranty Work
- INVISALIGN will keep your treatment open for a period of 5 years from the day that you start your treatment. So, if your treatment takes a year then the guarantee will run for a further 4 years
- If during that 4 years period, your teeth were to move out of place, you can come back to us, pay a fee of £595 per treatment (instead of the whole cost again), and we will do a new mini INVISALIGN Teen treatment and get your teeth straighten again.
- You will of course also need to pay for new retainers if you existing retainers do not fit your newly re-straightened teeth
- To qualify for this 5 Years guarantee, we require you come back and see us for a Combined Check Up and Hygiene (£180 cost) at least once a year and bring your retainers with you so that we can check to make sure that everything is fine.
*Terms and Conditions:
- We take a fully refundable deposit of £95 to secure the appointment for the Free Consultation
- Please note that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Please let us know prior to this should you wish to change or cancel your appointment otherwise an automatic charge of £95 will be added to your account.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Not everyone is suitable for INVISALIGN. A prior Consultation is needed
- Any remedial work is an additional cost if needed
- The Tooth Whitening might not be suitable for people with sensitive teeth or have Gum issues
- The 5 Years Warranty is only available on the FULL, COMPLEX and TEEN versions of INVISALIGN. How The 5 Year Warranty work;
- INVISALIGN will keep your treatment open for a period of 5 years from the day that you start your treatment. So, if your treatment takes a year then the warranty will run for a further 4 years
- If during that 4 years period, your teeth were to move out of place, you can come back to us, pay a fee of £595 (instead of the whole cost again), and we will do a new mini Invisalign treatment and get your teeth straighten again.
- You will of course also need to pay for new retainers if your existing retainers do not fit your newly re-straightened teeth
- To qualify for this 5 Years Warranty, we require you to come back and see us for a Combined Check Up and Hygiene (£180 cost) at least once a year and bring your retainers with you so that we can check to make sure everything is fine.