Achieve Your Dream Smile with INVISALIGN – (TEEN)
Welcome to UltraSmile*, winner of the UK’s Private Practice of the Year and one of the world’s leading Centre of Excellence in Dentistry with a reputation for providing world class General, Cosmetic, Orthodontic and INVISALIGN treatments all under one roof.
UK’s TOP & Most Experienced INVISALIGN Provider
UltraSmile* is the UK’s Top & Most Experienced INVISALIGN provider and is in Europe’s Top 50 INVISALIGN provider having achieved the highest INVISALIGN provider level of Diamond Apex. 18 years of providing Invisalign treatment and more than 6000 INVISALIGN cases and counting have been successfully completed by us under one stunning location by Canary Wharf.
At UltraSmile*, we offer a level of service to our INVISALIGN patients unrivalled in the industry. You will only be treated by highly trained, talented and extremely experienced dentists. Unlike most other practices, we DO NOT use Ortho therapists at any point of your treatment.
Our Award-winning INVISALIGN Package starts from as low as £1495 (including the fantastic, limited time offer of £1000 Discount) and includes over £2000 worth of extras Free of Charge. Different payment plans including 0% Finance (subject to status) are also available to help you achieve your dream smile.
Our industry’s most comprehensive INVISALIGN Package includes the following:
- FREE INVISALIGN Consultation (worth £95)
- INCLUDED A Comprehensive New Patient Check Up
- FREE Smile Simulation Scan (worth £95)
- FREE Pan-Oral X-Ray (worth £115)
- EXPERT INVISALIGN Treatment Design & Planning by our very experienced dentists using the most advanced iTero/Trios 3D Scanners (no more dental moulds!)
- BESPOKE INVISALIGN Treatment (including ALL appointments with a dentist (we do not use therapist) and the 1st Refinement is included Free of Charge)
- FREE Professional Home WHITENING (worth £295)
- FREE Cosmetic Tooth Shaping (smoothing of edges) at the end if needed for up to 10 teeth (worth £1000)
- FREE 3 Sets of the INVISALIGN VIVERA RETAINERS (worth £495)
- FREE Up to 5 Years Warranty on all INVISALIGN FULL/COMPLEX/TEEN cases (See terms and conditions below)
Book now for a NO OBLIGATION, FREE CONSULTATION (normally £95). A fully refundable deposit of £95 is required to secure the limited appointments.
Call us on 020 7093 4488 and experience our award-winning service and start your journey to a smile that you have always wanted.
What is INVISALIGN TEEN
The INVISALIGN TEEN treatment is suitable for teenagers from the age of 16. The aligners fit into the teenager’s life perfectly. Now teenagers don’t have to be self-conscious when they are out socially, take school photos, post pictures on social media, play contact sport or participate in any other activities that they love.
The INVISALIGN Teen treatment duration is approximately 12-18 months.
What is INVISALIGN
INVISALIGN pioneered the world’s first clear aligners 2 decades ago and it is now the world’s most advanced technology. It is why 12 million people (and counting) have now transformed their lives with their removable, near invisible aligners.
With INVISALIGN, you can achieve the smile you deserve without putting your life on hold. One of the main drawbacks of traditional fixed braces is their visibility. While traditional fixed braces produce beautiful results, many would-be clients never wear them for fear of looking unattractive during the treatment. Fortunately, INVISALIGN provides the perfect solution.
Your INVISALIGN treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable and fully customised aligners that you wear for up to 22 hours a day and change every 10 days for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your experienced UltraSmile dental practitioner.
This simple and fast method deliver incredible results.
Benefits of INVISALIGN Teen
INVISALIGN Teen aligners are moulded out of a clear plastic material, making it nearly impossible for other people to see them on the teeth. That virtually eliminates the embarrassment of wearing braces.
Small Blue indicators built into the aligners reveal if they are being worn properly and as frequently as necessary. That helps improve patient cooperation and produce a better result faster.
Align Technologies, the makers of Invisalign Teen, offer up to six free replacement trays. That means it’s not the end of the world if one (or three) of them gets lost.
INVISALIGN Teen can be used to correct a wide range of alignment issues, from mild to severe, and is equally effective in all situations.
Compared to wearing traditional braces, INVISALIGN Teen requires far fewer visits to the dentist. That’s because emergency visits are almost never necessary. Both parents and teens will appreciate spending less time in the waiting room.
Foods like sweets, nuts, and crips can cause problems with traditional braces and must largely be avoided. Since INVISALIGN Teen aligners can be removed at any time, it’s not a problem to keep eating your favourite snacks.
It’s easy to maintain great oral health with INVISALIGN Teen since the aligner can simply be slipped off the teeth when it’s time to brush and floss.
INVISALIGN Teen comes with blue wear-indicators. These fade from blue to clear on each aligner to help you, your dentist and your teenager themselves to gauge wear over time.
INVISALIGN Teen aligners have special features designed to guide the growth of new teeth (canines, second premolars and second molars), helping them to get to a planned, straighter position.
The cost of INVISALIGN Teen is equivalent to or less than traditional braces. And thanks to flexible payment plans, correcting alignment issues doesn’t have to put stress on the family budget.
Since the aligners are made of plastic and don’t use any brackets or wires, there is no risk of the inside of the mouth becoming cut or irritated.
Traditional braces can make it difficult to play sports or certain musical instruments. That’s never a problem when you can simply take the INVISALIGN Teen aligner out.
How Long Does INVISALIGN Take
Invisalign clear aligners can help straighten minor to complex teeth misalignment. The length of treatment can take on average 6 months, but this is dictated by your Invisalign doctor depending on how complicated your case is. Most people feel a difference wearing Invisalign aligners after three months, and results are usually noticeable after six months.
What INVISALIGN Teen Can Do
Is Invisalign Treatment right for you? For many people, the answer is yes. Whether you just want to love your smile a little more, you think you’ve got a particularly tough case, or you’re a parent with a child whose teeth are still growing, you would be surprised by what the Invisalign Treatment could do for you.
INVISALIGN Teen can treat
- Crowded Teeth
- Gapped Teeth
- Deep Bite
- Open Bite
*Based on 60 monthly payments. Representative APR 9.9%. Monthly prices reflect our current promotion.
**Terms and Conditions:
- We take a fully refundable deposit of £95 to secure the appointment for the Free Consultation
- Please note that we have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Please let us know prior to this should you wish to change or cancel your appointment otherwise an automatic charge of £95 will be added to your account.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Not everyone is suitable for INVISALIGN. A prior Consultation is needed
- Any remedial work is an additional cost if needed
- The Tooth Whitening might not be suitable for people with sensitive teeth or have Gum issues
- The 5 Years Warranty is only available on the FULL, COMPLEX and TEEN versions of INVISALIGN. How The 5 Year Warranty work;
- INVIALIGN will keep your treatment open for a period of 5 years from the day that you start your treatment. So, if your treatment takes a year then the warranty will run for a further 4 years
- If during that 4 years period, your teeth were to move out of place, you can come back to us, pay a fee of £595 (instead of the whole cost again), and we will do a new mini Invisalign treatment and get your teeth straighten again.
- You will of course also need to pay for new retainers if your existing retainers do not fit your newly re-straightened teeth