Invisalign – Full in East London
Achieve Your Dream Smile with INVISALIGN – (FULL & COMPLEX)
INVISALIGN pioneered the world’s first clear aligners, they changed so much more than how people straighten their teeth. It’s why 5 million people have now transformed their lives with their removable, near-invisible aligners.
Achieve Your Dream Smile with INVISALIGN and UltraSmile in London minutes from Canary Wharf. We offer the most Comprehensive and best Priced fully inclusive INVISALIGN Package in London minutes from the City and Canary Wharf.
Welcome to UltraSmile*, winner of the UK’s Private Practice of the Year and one of the world’s leading Centre of Excellence in Dentistry with a reputation for providing world class General, Cosmetic, Orthodontic and INVISALIGN treatments all under one roof.
Principle dentist and co-founder, Dr Thang Nghiem, is one of the World’s leading cosmetic dentists and is also a TOP 50 INVISALIGN PROVIDER in EUROPE with the highest INVISALIGN provider level of DIAMOND PLUS and with almost 5000 cases completed to date from all over the world. This mean that we are in INVISALIGN’S TOP 1% of Providers in the UK & EUROPE.
Dr Nghiem boasts an impressive client list and has treated numerous celebrity clients.
At UltraSmile*, we offer a level of service to our INVISALIGN patients unrivalled in the industry as well as having the industry’s best and most comprehensive INVISALIGN all-inclusive package and all at a very competitive and unbeatable price.
With us being a DIAMOND PLUS provider of Invisalign and one of Europe’s Top 50 Providers, it not only means you are in safe and experienced hands due to the large number of cases we have successfully completed but we receive the highest trade discount from INVISALIGN which we pass on to our patients.
We are currently offering an amazing 50% DISCOUNT on the INVISALIGN Aligners in our packages
Our Award winning INVISALIGN FULL (up to 30 aligners) Package with all the discounts is £3295 (for One Arch) or £3495 (for Both Arches). If your treatment require more than 30 aligners then you would need the INVISALIGN COMPLEX Package which will be £3745 (for One Arch) or £3995 for Both Arches). Both packages include to following;
- INCLUDED A Comprehensive New Patient Check Up
- PRECISE INVISALIGN Treatment Design Clincheck using the most advanced iTero/Trios 3D Scanners (no more dental moulds!) and all necessary X-Rays
- BESPOKE INVISALIGN Treatment (including ALL appointments and the 50% Discount)
- FREE Home WHITENING (worth £295)
- FREE Cosmetic Tooth Shaping (smoothing of edges) at the end
- FREE 1st Refinement if needed (worth £595)
- FREE 3 Sets of the INVISALIGN VIVERA RETAINERS (worth £500)
- FREE Up to 5 Years Warranty on all INVISALIGN FULL cases (see our full terms and conditions)
Book now for a NO OBLIGATION, FREE CONSULTATION (normally £95) and see if you are suitable for the INVISALIGN Treatment.
Call us on 020 3944 0192 and experience our award winning service.
What is INVSIALIGN FULL/COMPLEX?
The INVISALIGN FULL treatment is suitable for patients with more difficult corrections needing between 15 to 30 aligners and the INVISALIGN COMPLEX treatment are for very difficult corrections needing more than 30 aligners.
With INVISALIGN, you can achieve the smile you deserve without putting your life on hold. One of the main drawbacks of traditional fixed braces is their visibility. While traditional fixed braces produce beautiful results, many would-be clients never wear them for fear of looking unattractive during the treatment. Fortunately, INVISALIGN provides the perfect solution.
Your INVISALIGN treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every 10 days for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental practitioner.
What’s more, a virtual 3D treatment plan (ClinCheck© treatment plan) shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. From the results of the ClinCheck treatment plan, your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, INVISALIGN is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as INVISALIGN.
INVISALIGN is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Benefits of INVISALIGN
INVISALIGN aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will notice you’re straightening your teeth.
INVISALIGN aligners can be removed to eat, drink, brush and floss and for special occasions.
INVISALIGN is comfortable as there are no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gum or the inside of your mouth.
Even before your INVISALIGN treatment is finished, you’ll begin enjoying the benefit of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning.
Your UltraSmile* dentist will take a SCAN of your teeth (we are currently one of only a few practices in Europe to be able to do Digital Impressions with the iTero Scanner) from which INVISALIGN will produce your personal custom-made aligners.
The INVISALIGN FULL/COMPLEX Guarantee
At UltraSmile, patient care is our passion. We are probably the only practice the UK to offer an up to 5 years guarantee on the INVISALIGN FULL and COMPLEX Treatments so that you have peace of mind and know that should your teeth move again after treatment then you do not have to pay the full amount to fix the relapse.
How the 5 Years Warranty Work
- INVISALIGN will keep your treatment open for a period of 5 years from the day that you start your treatment. So, if your treatment takes a year then the guarantee will run for a further 4 years
- If during that 4 years period, your teeth were to move out of place, you can come back to us, pay a fee of £595 per treatment (instead of the whole cost again), and we will do a new mini INVISALIGN treatment and get your teeth straighten again.
- You will of course also need to pay for new retainers if you existing retainers do not fit your newly re-straightened teeth
- To qualify for this 5 Years guarantee, we require you come back and see us for a Combined Check Up and Hygiene (£140 cost) at least once a year and bring your retainers with you so that we can check to make sure that everything is fine.
*Terms and Conditions:
- We take a fully refundable deposit of £95 to secure the appointment for the Free Consultation
- Please note that we have a 48 hours cancellation policy. Please let us know prior to this should you wish to change or cancel your appointment otherwise an automatic charge of £95 will be added to your account.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Not everyone is suitable for INVISALIGN. A prior Consultation is needed
- Any remedial work is an additional cost if needed
- The Tooth Whitening might not be suitable for people with sensitive teeth or have Gum issues
- The 5 Years Warranty is only available on the FULL, COMPLEX and TEEN versions of INVISALIGN. How The 5 Year Warranty works;
- INVIALIGN will keep your treatment open for a period of 5 years from the day that you stat your treatment. So if your treatment takes a year then the warranty will run for a further 4 years
- If during that 4 years period, your teeth were to move out of place, you can come back to us, pay a fee of £395 (instead of the whole cost again), and we will do a new mini Invisalign treatment and get your teeth straighten again.
- You will of course also need to pay for new retainers if your existing retainers do not fit your newly re-straightened teeth
- To qualify for this 5 Years Warranty, we require you to come back and see us for a Combined Check Up and Hygiene (£115 cost) at least once a year and bring your retainers with you so that we can check to make sure everything is fine.